Friday, May 24, 2013

Was it a fail? You decide!

So here's the results of my second attempt at the flexi rod set, this time first doing two-stand twists and only using the Eco Styler Gel w/ olive oil. My first one kinda sucked big time so I just put a scarf over it. How is it? I think this one sucks too, but it was a tad bit better than the day before and I didn't have time to do anything else before work (Yes I went to work like this!! Lol)

image



The top left pic is the final look (with a headband) before I left the apartment. The bottom right is right after I took out the rods & twists.

I was so disappointed. My hair was frizzy, felt like straw and whenever I touch it, a stand or two falls out. It feels kind of dry- which I don't understand since I used oil when taking the twists out. There was no definition at all, it just looked like wtf?! So idk, I'm so through with this, its not even funny. I'm tempted to just chop it all off (or wear a scarf for the rest of my life, lol). But idk, I'm so scared! Its too big of a change for me, and I don't work well with change -- you probably knew that already from reading this blog :D

Somebody, anybody, please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment